Check Out Terms
You may check out 5 items your first day, after which you may check out up to 25 items (some items types have limits, see below).
- Books & Magazines – 3 weeks (limit of 5 the first day & 25 thereafter)
- Express Books – 1 week (limit of 7)
- New Books – 3 weeks
- Audiobooks – 3 weeks (must be age 16 or older)
- Movies – 1 week (must be age 16 or older)
- Deposit books/software – 3 week with deposit
Materials can be returned to any branch. Each branch has drop boxes for drive-thru return. Materials without holds, excluding movies, can be renewed twice. Renew items online.
Please return or renew materials on time to avoid fines. Fines for overdue materials are as follows:
- All items - $.15/day
- Except new movies, GA partnership passes & deposit item - $1.00/day
The Library will assess a charge for lost items or items returned with damage not considered consistent with normal wear and tear. A $5.00 processing fee will also be applied for lost or damaged materials.
Card use is suspended if $10.00 in fees accrues.