The Bartow County Library System is delighted to participate in partner programs made available through Georgia Public Library Services and their special partners. Spend a lovely day at the zoo with your family, hike the amazing trails at Georgia State Parks, or tour the Center for the Puppetry Arts with passes available at all library branches.
This pass will be available beginning December 7, 2020. Call or visit the Zoo website for hours and new information.
View the Zoo Atlanta DVD for a free Family Zoo Pass. The pass is valid for three (3) admissions Monday – Friday excluding blackout dates. It is redeemable four (4) weeks from the date the pass was issued. Contact the library for more information.
Georgia families can check out a family pass to the Chattahoochee Nature Center which will admit up to four people to the Center for free. The pass is for general admission only. The CNC participates in Nature Exchange (NEX) which is a way for children and adults to explore the natural world around them.
The “Passport to Puppetry” pass is valid up to four free passes to the Atlanta Center for Puppetry Arts. The museum offers educational fun with more than 350 puppets from around the world. Visit Center for the Puppetry Arts for valid dates, showtimes & hours of operations.
The Michael C. Carlos Museum provides Georgia Libraries with a pass that is valid for up to six free admissions. The museum is renowned for its collections of aft from Egypt, the near East, Greece, Rome, Africa, the America’s and Asia, as well as, works from the Renaissance to the present. Please visit the Welcome Back page for information regarding reservations, hours and safety protocols.
The Alliance Theatre Community Ticket Pass allows you to receive up to four (4) tickets for an individual performance using a promo code on the back of the pass.
- The Pass MUST be presented at the Alliance Theatre along with the tickets to the performance.
- The Pass is valid for productions on the Hertz and Coca-Cola stages ONLY.
- The pass may not be used for other performances, classes, camps, programming, or events.
- Tickets for performances are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- To redeem the pass for your free tickets, visit alliancetheatre.org.
- Select your desired performance, date, and time. In the point of sale process to receive your four (4) tickets, use the promo code on the pass itself to activate access to the free tickets.
- Free tickets may not be transferred to someone else.
- Plan accordingly to arrive early for performance, at least 30 minutes. Expect crowds for your chosen performance.
- When students K-12 check out and read five books, they earn one (1) FREE youth ticket to a select Hawks game during the 2022-2023 season.
- When students complete the Challenge, they need to visit https://www.nba.com/
hawks/community/checkitout then have a parent or guardian fill out the registration form.
- An adult ticket must be purchased along with the youth ticket.
- Participants will begin receiving their tickets October 2.