Cartersville Public Library Meeting Spaces are comprised of 13 indoor and outdoor spaces throughout the Cartersville Public Library available for public use. It is a place where people and ideas meet and connect. As such, library meeting spaces are an ideal setting for your professional or social event.
The Library System also has public meeting space at the Adairsville Public Library at 202 North Main Street, Adairsville, GA.
If you would like to view meeting spaces in person after reviewing the photos and guidelines below, an appointment is required. Email Info and specify the room(s) you are interested in viewing. Feel free to email us with additional questions. You may also call Jennifer at 770-382-4203, extension 121.
- Each rate purchases one 4-hour block of time, which includes time for setup and takedown of whatever furniture, equipment, and/or materials you might bring to the event. For example: If your event is 3:00PM-5:00PM, request 2:00PM-6:00PM as your 4-hour block of time. Please do not expect to be allowed to setup before your block of time begins.
- Rate includes use of library equipment and kitchen facilities when applicable.
- Library Staff will setup library-owned furniture and equipment only. See “Space Setup” below.
- We accept checks made payable to Bartow County Library System or debit/credit cards.
- Tutor and Study Rooms are available for free use on a first come, first served basis. A valid Bartow County Library card is required; cards are available to non-residents for a $25 annual fee.
|Meeting Spaces||4 Hour Rate||8 Hour Rate||Non Profit Rate|
|Nathan Dean Room A||$200||$350||50% Discount|
|Nathan Dean Room B||$200||$350||50% Discount|
|Nathan Dean Rooms A & B||$400||$600||50% Discount|
|Conference Room||$75||$125||50% Discount|
|Community Wing||$1200, $1500 after hours|
|Tutor Rooms A – D||Free||Free|
|Study Rooms A – C||Free||Free|
|Adairsville Public Library||$100||$175||50% Discount|
Events held in the library’s outdoor areas require customers to provide and set up any additional furniture and equipment. Events must be open to the public. Indoor areas come with a fixed arrangement of furniture and equipment (see brochure), with the exception of Nathan Dean Rooms A & B. These two spaces may be rented separately or together and Library Staff will setup library-owned furniture in one of these ways:
- Presentation Style (Tables): Rows of tables facing the drop down screen. Approximate # of seats: 42 (A & B separately), 84 (A & B together)
- Presentation Style (No Tables): Rows of chairs facing the drop down screen. Approximate # of seats: 120 (A & B separately), 240 (A & B together)
- Squares of 4: Each square is a table with seating for 4. Approximate # of seats: 40 (A & B separately), 80 (A & B together)
- Horseshoe Configuration: Specify number of tables and chairs
- Special Configuration: Specify arrangement and number of tables and chairs
Nathan Dean Rooms may also be empty with customers providing custom setup of library table and chairs. Please advise Library Staff of the setup your event requires when you submit a Reservation Request Form. Alteration to library setup for Meeting Rooms A & B are the responsibility of the customer. Please do not expect to be allowed to setup before your reservation or block of time begins.
Initiate the reservation process by submitting an Application for Use of Community Rooms Form or Application for Use of Community Room Form – Adairsville in person in the Library’s Administration Offices. You may also email a completed form to email@example.com.
Requests should be submitted at least 14 days in advance. We cannot guarantee that your request will be processed if it is submitted less than 14 days in advance..
If your request is approved, you will be emailed a notice to pay. You must return payment in full no later than 10 days from the date Library Staff send you the Agreement and invoice. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation request. We accept checks payable to Bartow County Library System as well as debit/credit cards.